Team-building for Minneapolis Businesses and Organizations
Leverage your team's strengths.
People who use their strengths at work are more engaged and productive.
We can help you foster a strengths-based culture in your organization. Our Strengths Workshops are a great way to motivate and develop your team.
Your team will:
- Identify and understand individual strengths
- Consider how to maximize strengths at work and in daily life
- Discover and appreciate the strengths of colleagues
- Develop strategies to cultivate a more effective and engaged team
- Individual CliftonStrengths Assessment and report (prior to workshop)
- Strengths overview and instruction on top 5 strengths
- Small group discussions
- Interactive exercises and team-building activities
- Follow-up potential, such as personal coaching and resources for your team
A 2-3 hour introductory workshop that will help team members understand their strengths and appreciate the strengths of colleagues. This workshop is a great way to begin developing a strengths-based team culture. Additional resources are available to guide future discussions.
Cost: $600 + $35 per person (includes assessment and Printed materials)*
A 5-6 hour workshop that includes everything from the half-day workshop + additional time for developing strategies to maximize individual and team strengths.
Cost: $1,000 + $35 per person (includes assessment and printed materials)*
This 2-day workshop is designed to prepare team leaders to coach staff and develop strengths-based teams. Pair it with a team workshop for a comprehensive experience.
Cost: $1,500 + $120 per person (Each participant receives assessment codes to coach 6 people)*
Our certified strengths coaches provide one-on-one coaching to help leaders and team members better understand their strengths and how to maximize their strengths at work and in daily life.
Cost: $200 for a 1 hour coaching session with email follow-up (Includes CliftonStrengths Assessment and report)*
*Non-profit rates are available. Please contact us for details.